Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme:- In advance of the Assembly elections, the Karnataka Congress pledged its third guarantee on Friday, providing 10 kg of free rice each month to those with Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards. Read below to check the detailed information related to Karnataka Anna Bhagya Yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
One of the pre-election promises made by the Congress Party was the Karnataka ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ, which they repeatedly pledged to implement if they were elected to office in Karnataka. Now that the Congress Party has won the elections in Karnataka and is prepared to become the government, they are needed to carry out their promise to execute the scheme there. Once it is implemented, the yojana will rank among the state of Karnataka’s key social programs.
According to the party, each recipient of the present Anna Bhagya scheme’s 5 kg of rice will now receive 10 kg of free rice. This follows the party’s pledge to provide 200 free power units per month under Gruha Jyothi Yojana ^(https://.in/karnataka-gruha-jyothi-yojana/) and Rs 2,000 per month for housewives under the Gruha Lakshmi ^(https://.in/karnataka-gruha-lakshmi-scheme/) program if it wins the next state elections.
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme ^(https://.in/karnataka-uchita-prayana-scheme/)
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Yojana Details in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme|
|Initiated by||Congress Party|
|Benefits||10 Kg of Rice per Person per Month|
|Beneficiaries||BPL i.e., Below the Poverty Line and Anna Antyodaya Card Category Families of Karnataka|
|Application Process||Not Required|
ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ Objective
The primary goal of the Karnataka scheme is to supply free grains to the underprivileged who are struggling to meet their daily dietary demands.
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme ^(https://.in/karnataka-mathrushree-scheme/)
Features & Benefits of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ are as follows:
- The Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme, popularly known as the “Karnataka Free Rice Distribution Scheme,” will see the distribution of free food grains by the Karnataka government.
- The Karnataka government will give its citizens free rice as part of this scheme.
- Under the ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ of the Karnataka Government, 10 kg of rice will be given to each person each month.
- Only those who fall below the poverty line are eligible for the scheme’s free rice distribution.
- A BPL Card is required to use the program’s benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
The applicants applying for the yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Karnataka Permanent Resident.
- The applicant must fall under one of the following categories:
- BPL i.e., Below the Poverty Line
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme ^(https://.in/karnataka-yuva-nidhi-scheme/)
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ are as follows:
- Residence Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card ^(https://.in/aadhar-card/)
- BPL Card/ Antyodaya Anna Card
Application Procedure for Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
- To profit from the ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ, there is no need to submit an application anywhere.
- Within the Anna Bhagya Scheme of the Karnataka Government, everyone who falls within the Below Poverty Line category is immediately eligible.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the beneficiary must visit the local ration shop with their BPL Card.
- Under the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme, all BPL people will receive 10 kg of rice per person each month.
- The recipients receive this 10 kg of rice each month at no cost.The Karnataka government will soon disclose the full rules and requirements for the yojana. We will update as soon as we learn of any new information regarding the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme.