Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number Dose 1/Dose 2 | How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number | cowin.gov.in covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Using Mobile Number | There are many individuals all around the globe who have been vaccinated, and in many countries, the visa department will only provide access to those who have been vaccinated. As it spread rapidly in India, the government implemented vaccination campaigns, and India has now received 200 crore vaccines. After immunization, individuals receive a COVID vaccine certificate, which serves as a confirmation of vaccination. Citizens of India who have received the first and second doses of the vaccine can download their vaccination certificates.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number
After separating people into different age groups, the government of India moved quickly to provide COVID-19 immunizations. During the epidemic, it was extremely difficult for individuals to leave their homes, and the authorities could not risk huge groups of people congregating.
Individuals who have completed both doses of this immunization may then download a COVID vaccination certificate as evidence that they have received this vaccination.
Because you may get a vaccination certificate using your cellphone number, this procedure is quite straightforward and easy to complete.
The main location for downloading your COVID-19 immunization certificate is the CoWIN portal ^(https://.in/cowin-gov-in/). However, you may also get it through Aarogya Setu, Digilocker, and Umang.
The COVID vaccination will serve as documentation, and if a person wants to travel to other regions of the world, they must have the COVID certificate with them. If a traveler is unable to present this document, he is prohibited from entering some countries.
As responsible citizens of India, it is a point of concern for us to get vaccinated and also to get proof via vaccine certificate.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Name ^(https://.in/vaccine-certificate-download-by-name/)
Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number Overview
|Vaccine Download||CoWIN Portal|
|The Certifying Authority||The Government of India (GOI)|
|Features available||Vaccine registration, certificate verification, and certificate download|
|Vaccines||CovidShield, Covaxin, etc.|
|Important Document||A mobile phone number and a photograph|
|Vaccination Certificate||Vaccine 1st dose and 2nd dose|
|Registration||Available Online and on Mobile APP|
|Official website||Cowin.gov.in ^(http://cowin.gov.in/)|
Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number Objectives
The main goal of downloading certificates through mobile is to ensure that all citizens who have done vaccination dose 1 and dose 2 can get their certificates easily through registered mobile numbers without running here and there in offices for certificates. It also has a digital copy that anyone can download from anywhere and easily.
Monkeypox Vaccine Soon to be Available, Know Price ^(https://.in/monkeypox-vaccine/)
Benefits of Downloading Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
- If you have not yet been immunized, get vaccinated today at one of the closest hospitals and get your vaccination certificate using your Adhaar card number and cell phone number.
- Vaccination not only stops the transmission of the COVID virus but also protects individuals against its severe mutations. After receiving the vaccination, your body will immediately begin the process of generating antibodies to fight against the virus.
- Even if you are attending a job interview, the interviewer will need to see proof of your COVID vaccine. Therefore, people may conveniently receive their immunization certifications over the Internet.
- When traveling from one state to another, it is necessary to download and print out your COVID vaccination certification.
- Anyone who has been vaccinated against COVID and plans to travel to other parts of the world must carry documentation of their vaccination.
Eligibility to Download Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
The eligibility to get a certificate is that the citizen must be from India and should have completed their vaccination doses. Only then can they download their certificates.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number – Know Process
- Firstly, open the official website ^(https://www.cowin.gov.in/) from where you can download certificates, which is Cowin.gov.in
- You can see the Register/Sign option on the homepage.
- Click on it and then Sign up for your new account by giving your registered mobile number
- There you have to first give your cellphone number and click “Get One-Time Password.
- Now a one-time password is required.
- Enter the OTP from your mobile number.
- Now click on Verify and Proceed.
- On-screen, it will show your details and the application details.
- If you have received both doses, they will show up in green as Dose 1 and Dose 2.
- There on side of the screen click on the “Show Certificate” option.
- There you have 2 options to directly download by clicking on the “Download” option
- The file will be downloaded in PDF format. You can print and laminate it later.
- Another Option is for international travelers. Click on it and you will download a certificate for international travel.
Important documents for registering yourself in the portal area:
Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number FAQ
Individuals can download vaccine certificates from the website cowin.gov.in, which is the official and best way to download certificates legally. However, you may also get it through Aarogya Setu, Digilocker, and Umang.
If you have any problems with slot booking or self-registration, you may contact Vaccine Doots, a specialist in vaccinations, for assistance. If you have a health problem, get assistance from professionals. Cowin may be reached at 1075-1098 or +91-112-3980-446.